Junior Data & Analytics Consultant
Who we are
Artefact is a full-service digital marketing agency built on the perfect union of marketers and engineers. Artefact is the result of a merger between the same-named French data consultancy firm founded by McKinsey and Google alumni, and the Netbooster Group, an internationally operating media performance agency that has been pioneering the digital media space for almost 20 years. The new Group is the first digital marketing agency that is fully equipped for the AI era and serves as the digital one-stop-shop that all CMOs need to fully master the digital ecosystem.
Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies. We offer a broad range of services, from strategic consulting (vision, tools, governance) to operating campaigns across channels (search, display, social, CRM) through data science (segmentation, scoring, predictive algorithms) and creativity (big ideas, brand platforms & applications). We believe that what we are building will disrupt the marketing industry, through our tech mindset (automatisation, AI), integrated teams (media specialists, consultants, data scientists and creatives working together), fact-based approach (transparency, business impact) and culture of excellence among our employees (PhDs/MBAs, top tier schools, ex-McKinsey/BCG/Bain, …).
Our integrated one-stop-shop approach translates into 3 divisions, being developed across 25 offices in 17 countries, with 1000+ employees: Digital Marketing Expertise, Data Consulting and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence).
Artefact was awarded the most innovative agency of 2017. Over 600 clients, including 100+ blue chip clients such as AccorHotels, Orange, Samsung, Emirates and, Deutsche Telekom rely on the agency’s profound marketing and data technologies experience. Artefact has sustained a steady growth rate since its creation in 2015, has multiplied its turnover threefold in 2016 and is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange. Artefact partners with all the industry leading tools and platforms and is both Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner as well as a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner.
With its two local brands metapeople in Germany and 4Ps Marketing in the UK, Artefact is one of the largest independent international agency led by media and data experts. Together with our clients we set new marketing standards!
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Junior Data & Analytics Consultant, your role will encompass:
- Conducting ambitious projects in the transformation of your clients businesses through the effective collection, processing and activation of data
- Ensuring quality and continuity of the full range of Data & Analytics services
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consultancy, Data Science and Data Infrastructure) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
Among your responsibilities as a Junior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
Executing Data & Analytics projects
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Ongoing evaluation of the value brought to our clients’ businesses by Data & Analytics services
- Communicating your work and achievements among the team and within the company
- Working closely with experts from the other divisions to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Being a good team player, knowing your role and responsibility in the global ambition
Being a great tech person
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Staying up-to-date on developments within the industry, sharing best practices and contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a data-driven working environment
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrekk etc.
- Familiarity with tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Relay42 etc.
- Familiarity with website optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, AB Tasty etc
- Optionally, familiarity with the Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Relay42, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams, etc.
- Optionally, knowledge of data processing and data modeling algorithms and techniques
- Language proficiency in Dutch is required
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.