Who we are
We are Artefact! We are a leading independent online performance marketing agency with over 18 years of experience. We make our comprehensive expertise of digital marketing available to our clients to achieve the best possible performance for their investments with data and AI as a foundation. In the Benelux Artefact works for distinguished brands like GrandVision, Center Parcs, Lidl, Hertz, Corendon, Swiss Sense, Emirates, Groupe SEB, Accor, Belvilla and Euromaster.
The company has 25 offices across 17 countries, with 1000+ employees delivering three service offers : Data Consulting, Digital Marketing Expertise and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence). Artefact was awarded the most innovative agency of 2017.
Artefact is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange. With its two local brands metapeople in Germany and 4Ps Marketing in the UK, Artefact is one of the largest independent international agency led by media and data experts.
In order to accompany the growth of our Group and as part of the deployment of the International Human Resources Development strategy, we are looking to complete the international HR team with a HR Manager to support our talent acquisition and to coordinate the HR functions for the Benelux in our Utrecht office.
As a HR Manager & Talent Recruiter, the primary function is recruiting qualified candidates and be a trusted advisor and provide support to the business on all HR matters. You will be responsible for the entire HR area for your local market which means that we are looking for you with a great understanding of local labor law and HR administration. The successful candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to relate well to people on all levels with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Recruiting and On-boarding:
- Strategically leads the recruitment process for a diverse variety of consulting, technical and digital positions
- Ensures recruiting strategy, methodology, and processes are aligned with business needs, talent strategy and desired employee capabilities/skills
- Create a positive on-boarding experience for new employees by providing new hire packets, running a global HR induction and accompany them in each steps of their careers at Artefact
- Supporting employees throughout the HR life cycle (i.e. from joining through to termination), guided by company policies and relevant employment legislation
- Handling employee relations issues, including terminations, redundancies, disciplinary and grievance implementation
Training & Career Development:
- Organizing, conducting, and administering programs that train employees and improve their skills and knowledge
- Support managers in providing continuous performance feedback and advise on career and skills development, coaching discussions and performance improvement plans
- Manage and structure the reviews, 360° Feedbacks, Career interviews etc.
Employee Happiness & Retention:
- Create and maintain a happy and positive workplace culture and make Artefact the number one Employer of choice
- Find the best employee engagement ideas and activities in order to get the team more involved and committed
Payroll & Compensation Review Process:
- Manage the compensation process including analysis of market data, recommendation of salary and bonus awards for individuals including both base and variable pay, and advising leaders around communications
- Support of local payroll and compensation
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process for both university and intern hiring, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Representing Artefact at campus events as needed including career fairs and information session.
- Work with the Global Mobility manager in France on matters concerning immigration, visa applications/ renewals, international assignments and other global mobility matters
- Support employee through international mobility including visa, paperwork and related.
What we are looking for
- At least 5 years experience as a HR Manager, Talent Recruiter or similar in a consulting firm or a marketing digital agency preferred
- Demonstrated competence in several HR functional areas
- High analytical skills, be a fast thinker and a good decision maker
- Strong interpersonal skills – can communicate effectively and build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation and remotely
- Resourceful in their approach to resolving day to day People issues and queries
- You have high interest or passion for people development and employee engagement/retention
- Strong team working skills and collaborative approach are essential in order to partner with global HR colleagues of business initiatives.
- Native in Dutch, fluent in English.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing.
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn.
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine.
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
Please send your CV and a short motivation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.