Friends of Search 2018 by DDMA and IAB.Nederland
DDMA and IAB celebrate the fifth year anniversary of Friends of Search on February 8. This yearly organised congress on European Search is an important event for all marketers and SEO/SEA specialists in the Benelux.
Friends of Search is known for its high quality presentations. Director of Artefact Benelux and Artefact Nordics and co-organiser of the event, Lennert de Rijk, is looking forward to yet another incredible day with the greatest speakers including three specialists from the PPC Hero Top 25.
Celebrate the 5th anniversary of Friends of Search!
There are still a few tickets available. Join Artefact on this inspirational day and get up to speed with all trends and developments in search marketing.
9.45 – 10.00
- Opening by moderator Reuben Milne
10.00 – 10.40
- Keynote – James Whittaker (Microsoft): The coming disruption of search
10.45 – 11.10
- Parallelsession – Wil Reynolds (Seer Interactive): Top rakings are just a start
- Parallelsession – Nick Mahn & Sanne van Breemen (Helloprint): Sea case – Small team, big impact
- Masterclass – Pierre-Olivier Camus (Google): Accelerated Mobile pages and what it means for search marketers
11.30 – 12.05
- Parallelsession – Cindy Krum (MobileMoxie): Mobile first & PWA strategies
- Parallelsession – Purna Virji (Microsoft): Marketing in a Conversational World: How to get discovered, delight your customers and earn the conversation
12.10 – 12.45
- Parallelsession – Michael King (IPullrank): SEO in 2018
- Parallelsession – Corné Hoogendoorn (Corendon) & Alain Manche (Hotelspecials): de beste SEA & SEO case van de Dutch Search Awards
12.45 – 13.30 Lunch
13.30 – 14.05 Keynote – Larry Kim (Mobile Monkey): Winning paid search strategies in 2018
14.10 – 14.45
- Parallelsession: Daniel Gilbert (Brainlabs): Shaking up the PPC world
- Parallelsession: Tom Smits & Arend de Ruiter (Bol.com): Case bol.com: kijkje in de SEA & SEO keuken
14.50 – 15.25
- Parallelsession: Samantha Noble (Biddable Moments): The people powered future of paid media
- Parallelsession: Marcus Tober (Searchmetrics): The people powered future of paid media
- Masterclass: Barry Adams (Polemic): Out with the old, in with the niche: Micro ranking factors for micro moments
15.45 – 16.20
- Parallelsession – Matt Feigal (Google Wind Anti-Cloud Division): Machine learning for marketers
- Parallelsession – Marcus Tandler (Ryte): SEO will never die!
- Masterclass – Jes Scholz (Ringier AG): The three pillars for the future of social media
16.25 – 17.00
- Parallelsession – Gary Illyes (Google): Q&A on the state of SEO
- Parallelsession – Bas van den Beld (Marketingcircle): How to implement your learnings tomorrow
Drinks/Food/Party till 22.00
For more information go to the official website of Friends of Search. You can also directly contact us by filling out the form below.
Keep in mind there are only a few tickets left.