Who we are
Artefact, a French data consultancy firm founded by McKinsey and Google alumni, has merged with Netbooster Group, an internationally operating media performance agency that has been pioneering the digital media space for 18 years. The new Group is the first digital marketing agency designed for the AI era and function as the digital one-stop-shop all CMOs need in order to master the digital ecosystem.
Artefact is built on the perfect union of marketers and engineers. The agency works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies. We offer a broad range of services, from strategic consulting (vision, tools, governance) to operating campaigns across channels (search, display, social, CRM) through data science (segmentation, scoring, predictive algorithms) and creativity (big ideas, brand platforms & applications). We believe that what we are building will disrupt the marketing industry, through our tech mindset (automatisation, AI), integrated teams (media specialists, consultants, data scientists and creatives working together), fact-based approach (transparency, business impact) and culture of excellence among our employees (PhDs/MBAs, top tier schools, ex-McKinsey/BCG/Bain, …).
Our integrated one-stop-shop approach translates into 3 divisions, being developed across 25 offices in 17 countries, with 1000+ employees: Digital Marketing Expertise, Data Consulting and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence).
Artefact was awarded the most innovative agency of 2017. Over 600 clients, including 100+ blue chip clients such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Emirates, Deutsche Telekom and Monoprix, rely on the agency’s profound marketing experience. Artefact has sustained a steady growth rate since its creation in 2015 and has multiplied its turnover threefold in 2016. Artefact is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange. With its two local brands metapeople in Germany and 4Ps Marketing in the UK, Artefact is one of the largest independent international agency led by media and data experts. Together with our clients we set new marketing standards!
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Senior Analytics Consultant, your role will encompass:
- Leading ambitious projects in the transformation of your clients businesses through the effective collection, processing and activation of data
- Being personally responsible for the quality and continuity of the full range of Data & Analytics services for a particular client
- Having a contributor role in raising the level of competencies within the Data & Analytics team
- Harnessing the expertise from the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consultancy, Data Science and Data Infrastructure) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
Among your responsibilities as Senior Data & Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for:
Leading Data & Analytics projects
- Managing the resources on your projects to ensure challenges and skills are well matched
- Securing delivery on your projects
- Ongoing evaluation of the value brought to our clients’ businesses by Data & Analytics services and determining the (next) activity that will likely have the biggest impact
- Communicating the successes of your projects among the company and externally
- Working closely with experts from the other divisions to build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and best understand their needs
- Caring for the happiness of the team, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and providing feedback and mentoring
Being a great tech role model
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients’ initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Staying up-to-date on developments within the industry, sharing best practices and actively contributing to Artefact’s institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact’s values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 3 years of works experience as a data specialist
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrekk etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Relay42 etc.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of website optimization tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, AB Tasty etc.
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms like BlueKai, Krux, Ysance, Weborama, Relay42, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Streams etc.
- Knowledge of computer and web-related technologies:
- Network techniques/protocols
- Database techniques (REST API’s, SQL, No-SQL)
- Cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Optionally, knowledge of data processing and data modeling algorithms and techniques
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your team to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and colleagues naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
If this didn’t scare you, we would like to see your CV and application. Contact Signe Linneboe at firstname.lastname@example.org for application or questions.