As Paid Search Consultant, you are responsible for the development and daily management of major advertising campaigns across the globe. You will analyse, optimize and implement feed-based advertising, automation and bid management projects.
You will also proactively search for tooling and scripting to simplify your own work and that of your colleagues. Your knowledge sharing and training activities will help to bring your clients and team members to the next level.
Who are you?
- Academic and working ability at the higher professional education level (HBO) or higher
- At least two years of experience as a SEA specialist and demonstrable experience with Google AdWords and Analytics
- Entrepreneurial, engaged and flexible
- Experience with feed and automation tools like DoubleClick Search and Channable is a pre
- Ambition to expand knowledge beyond Paid Search covering a broader spectrum in the customer journey
- Ability to work full time
What do we offer?
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to work in a diverse and growing team
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth and development
- Excellent (international) career opportunities
- The opportunity to work with major advertisers and brands on a national and international level
- Fun colleagues and an informal and open atmosphere
- A great office in the heart of Utrecht
- Fun activities, such as drinks and excursions
- A full lunch, fresh fruit and great coffee daily
About Artefact Benelux
Artefact (formerly metapeople, part of NetBooster), is a marketing agency built on the perfect union of marketers and engineers. The company has 25 offices across 18 countries, with 1000+ employees delivering three service offers: Data Consulting, Digital Marketing Expertise and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence).
Globally Artefact serves over 600 clients. In the Netherlands we work for a number of established brands such as The Sting, Estée Lauder, Groupe SEB (Tefal), Hertz, Corendon, Euromaster, Van Haren and Belvilla.
Artefact is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange. With its two local brands metapeople in Germany and 4Ps Marketing in the UK, Artefact is one of the largest independent international media agencies led by media and data experts.
What makes us unique?
- We have experienced colleagues from the Netherlands and abroad. We achieve our ambitions together
- We are the only independent online performance marketing agency that operates worldwide
- We are growing fast: at Artefact Benelux, aspirations and fun go hand in hand