Artefact is the digital agency of tomorrow, based on Artificial Intelligence and Smart Data, the company counts with more than a 1 000 employees across 18 countries around the world and 25+ offices, and rests on 3 complementary activities: Data Consulting, Data Science & Engineering et Customer Experience.
Artefact allies 20 years of experience with a startup mindset making it a unique and life changing experience. Agency of reference, Artefact is recognized for its agility and innovation qualities which make it one of the most competitive agency on the market. Artefact is listed on the Paris Stock exchange.
*Artefact has entered the Great Place to Work ranking in 2017 and thrives everyday to make its employees more comfortable through a fulfilling work life, excite evolution prospects and challenging projects for blue chip clients. *Postuler maintenant
Integrated in Artefact’s PPC department, handling the creation, day to day management and reporting of search engine sponsored links campaigns for blue chip international clients, the Senior PPC Consultant will have for main mission to manage international PPC campaign for its clients
– Identify, understand and integrate the client’s communication strategy and online marketing objectives
- Define the sponsored links strategy by translating the client’s objectives, and provide necessary operational recommendations.
- Apply directly the approved strategy by implementing sponsored links campaigns.
- Optimise the progress and performance of sponsored campaigns while respecting quality, costs, deadlines.
- Your first priority is to reach objectives fixed in collaboration with your clients
- You are a force of proposal and advice: through the development of necessary tools and new methodologies.
- You contribute to pre sale recommandations by reflecting on innovating and relevant sponsored links strategies.
You have graduated from a business school or a university, and already have 2-4 years experience in a similar job in a digital marketing agency.
– Perfect expertise of PPC and its tools (including Google Analytics)
– Mastering tracking tools such as Marin and Kenshoo
- Perfect Excel expertise
- You have excellent writing and synthetic skills
- You also possess a good knowledge of the web and have a strong interest in new technologies.
- You also need to be fluent in english, and speaking another language is an advantage
You have great listening, analytic and synthetic skills. You are keen on working in teams and are curious. You are rigorous and have a keen sense of organization and service.Postuler maintenant