What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
- Support the Partner and the Manager Consulting in growing our Consulting Department in the wider MENA region;
- Develop clients portfolio (business development and hunting), leveraging on existing MENA clients, Group clients, personal networks, cold calls etc.;
- Monitor the commercial pipeline and follow-up with leads appropriately;
- Build proposals identifying client’s needs, meeting client’s requirements, answering RFP’s;
- Embark our clients into a transformation of their marketing department and make sure Artefact/NetBooster is their preferred partner in this endeavour;
- Support your managers in defining HR needs and the process to attract and retain the best talents from the consulting and the data space;
- Deliver the highest standards of quality on your projects;
- Ensure the highest level of quality of output to your clients.
Among your responsibilities as Strategy Consultant, you will :
- Support the Group on any admin tasks related to new office set up;
- Pursue continuing professional development in relation to the role and its duties and responsibilities;
- Undertake ad hoc assignments from time to time and other duties as requested by management.
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Are you interested to apply for this role?
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.