What you will be doing (Key responsibilities):
- Manage campaigns to achieve and exceed client targets;
- Provide accurate information and reports;
- Optimisation of Client’s accounts across channels;
- Responsible for ensuring smooth running of client’s campaign, including effective budgetary control;
- Manage day-to-day activity and workload, ensuring it is organized in an effective and efficient way;
- Be the technical lead in Dubai and first line support for all platforms used – knowledge of DSP’s and Bid Management platforms is preferred;
- To gain a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry;
- Define, follow and evolve paid media strategies for appointed clients;
- Ensure all client accounts are kept online at all times unless requested by the client;
- Optimise client accounts for maximum performance using best practices such as adjusting bid strategy, improving and testing creative’s, and adjusting campaign targeting and scheduling;
- Build and manage close working relationships with clients and partners to ensure smooth running of campaigns including effective budgetary control, achieving and exceeding client targets;
- Run reports on a regular basis for campaign optimisation and client reporting;
- Be able to construct account development plans to maximise long-term performance and growth of account overall;
- Assist with pre-sales meeting preparation for accounts, including forecasting and modelling to identify client potential;
- Contribute to, help implement knowledge share, learning, workflows and process within the UAE/MENA team from a technical perspective, identifying areas of technical weakness in processes or need for change, putting forward ideas for moving the team’s efficiency forward;
- Identify, test and make suggestions for new PPC techniques that NB UAE/MENA should consider adopting.
And not to forget:
- To communicate effectively with other team members and provide feedback where necessary;
- Travel to industry events where applicable;
- To pursue continuing professional development in relation to the role and its duties and responsibilities as agreed through appraisals or at other times;
- To undertake ad hoc assignments from time to time and other duties as requested by management;
- To bring to the attention of the marketing and technical teams any PR, marketing opportunities or industry developments that may arise as a result of your work;
- To understand and ensure the full observation of your contract of employment, the companies operating procedures and policies and its health and safety obligations.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel;
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data;
- Experience in writing and producing client reports;
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- Organised and process oriented individual;
- Analytical approach to work;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint;
- Good presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Have an interest in and an understanding of, Search Engines, Internet Advertising or Marketing;
- At least one year working in a client focused role;
- A positive can do attitude to each new challenge;
- Ability to spot and investigate market trends.;
- Ideally to have had experience in either an online agency or in direct marketing.
Are you interested to apply for this role?
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.