Dubai, Middle East
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
Are you ready to learn all the online advertising techniques, to work on clients’ accounts to assist the Account Managers in managing the accounts for a range of clients? Will you ensure the highest standard of service is delivered consistently?
You will take care of the day-to-day account management and implementation of digital strategies.Apply now
What your job looks like (Key responsibilities):
- Manage campaigns to achieve and exceed client targets;
- Work on client accounts for maximum performance using standard PAID MEDIA practices such as adjusting bid strategy, improving and testing creatives, and adjusting campaign targeting and scheduling;
- Manual bid optimisation and budget management, working to a specific ROI figure;
- Construction and operative support of campaigns (incl. Keyword-research and Creation of Ad-Texts);
- Assisting with the compilation of campaign reports;
- Feeding into the campaign strategy with recommendations to improve performance and operational efficiency;
- Identify, test and make suggestions for new PAID MEDIA techniques that NB UAE/MENA should consider adopting.
- Educated to bachelor degree level as a minimum. Ideally in Finance and Economics;
- Strong verbal and written English language capabilities;
- Passionate about digital and search marketing industry;
- Good communication skills both oral and written;
- Proficient and fluent in verbal and written English language;
- Deep working knowledge of Excel;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint;
- Proficient in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data;
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- Organised and process oriented individual;
- Analytical approach to work;
- Hard working and flexible;
- Team player;
- Creative but practical approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Precise and careful with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude to each new challenge.
Are you interested to apply for this role?
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now
how to apply
Apply for your ideal position with your CV and a motivational letter.
Our Recruiting team will review your profile and get in touch with you.
If a fit is there, you will be scheduled for a set of interviews with our team members and managers. Good luck! We look forward to having you onboard.