What your job looks like (Key responsibilities):
- Manage campaigns to achieve and exceed client targets;
- Work on client accounts for maximum performance using standard PAID MEDIA practices such as adjusting bid strategy, improving and testing creatives, and adjusting campaign targeting and scheduling;
- Manual bid optimisation and budget management, working to a specific ROI figure;
- Construction and operative support of campaigns (incl. Keyword-research and Creation of Ad-Texts);
- Assisting with the compilation of campaign reports;
- Feeding into the campaign strategy with recommendations to improve performance and operational efficiency;
- Identify, test and make suggestions for new PAID MEDIA techniques that NB UAE/MENA should consider adopting.
- Educated to bachelor degree level as a minimum. Ideally in Finance and Economics;
- Strong verbal and written English language capabilities;
- Passionate about digital and search marketing industry;
- Good communication skills both oral and written;
- Proficient and fluent in verbal and written English language;
- Deep working knowledge of Excel;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint;
- Proficient in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data;
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- Organised and process oriented individual;
- Analytical approach to work;
- Hard working and flexible;
- Team player;
- Creative but practical approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Precise and careful with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude to each new challenge.
Are you interested to apply for this role?
Please send us your application to email@example.com.