We are looking for an Account Director.
As a senior member of the Artefact team, you will be accountable to deliver high quality account strategies, solutions, technical input and guidance to our clients and your own internal team of Account Managers and Account Executives/interns with the aim of supporting the growth of your team, clients and the business overall.Apply now
What you will be doing (Key responsibilities):
- Think strategically whilst managing Artefact’s Agency:Client relationships and guiding your team (and where appropriate, the wider Artefact team) to work towards client objectives;
- The Account Director should be able to also work with agency partners to serve the clients accounts, potentially participating and leading Artefact’s responses in wider all agency meetings or meetings with suppliers;
- Work collaboratively with the wider Artefact team members to create and execute effective digital strategies across paid media (search, social, display);
- Lead, train and effectively delegate with your Account Management team setting priorities and assigning work packages but also acting as an escalation point for any technical questions (technical troubleshooting, reporting etc.);
- Responsible for resourcing new projects and allocating resources to specific tasks and clients in order to optimize results for your existing clients / other team clients / new clients;
- Lead optimisation activities on client’s accounts for maximum performance using all the best practices whilst being ultimately responsible for performance and forecasting;
- Asist in Business Development where required. Be able to lead a pre-sales meeting including preparation for pitches (presentations, forecasting and modelling).
- 5-10 years proven agency experience in paid media (paid search, paid social, paid display);
- Have an in depth knowledge (based on your years of experience) to troubleshoot, in some rare cases execute but ultimately lead strategy and growth plans for clients across their paid media campaigns;
- Be able to view the full funnel view of awareness through to conversion and use this understanding to discuss with your teams and your clients to continue growing your account and improving results;
- Experience in web analytics tools is mandatory and you should proficiently be able to assess the performance of web traffic to spot trends, issues or opportunities based on your clients objectives and active campaigns;
- You should have proven hands on experience, or at least the understanding, of bid management platforms as well as programmatic advertising (through any tool);
- Experience in search engines or social platforms outside of Google and Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or Snapchat is desirable;
- Ability to speak other languages is desirable;
- Experience in web design, SEO, CRO, UX is desirable but not a necessary skill;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Strong independent decision-making, organisational, planning and problem-solving skills.
Are you interested to apply for this role?
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now
how to apply
Apply for your ideal position with your CV and a motivational letter.
Our Recruiting team will review your profile and get in touch with you.
If a fit is there, you will be scheduled for a set of interviews with our team members and managers. Good luck! We look forward to having you onboard.